Hello! For the fourth installment of my Tuesdays are for Tips videos, I decided to do a compilation of some reoccurring questions I get. I recorded this video through Instagram Live, so I do interact with some people who watched it live. Worry not, I’m not crazy. In this video I will be discussing the following:
- Nuchal Cords: What they are, and why you shouldn’t be worried about them.
- Third Stage Labor: Birthing your Placenta
- Birth Plans: How ensure they work for your birth day!
- Pushing and Pooping: You want this. It means your pushing efficiently!
- Tearing: Practicality and likelihood of tearing during birth.
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or concerns you have about the information I have presented! Thank you for watching! 🙂